BA in Communication Arts / Advertising
The educational objectives of the Advertising undergraduate program, a few years after graduation, are as follows:
- Graduates would hold professional careers in industry, government, academia and military as innovative advertising practitioners.
- Graduates would be effective in solving marketing problems associated with the lifecycle of systems.
- Graduates would be adept in applying their linguistic, analytical, communication and creative skills to the further develop the advertising industry in Lebanon and the region;
- Graduates would be proficient learners and who always seek to advance their careers through activities such as participation in professional organizations, the attainment of professional certification and higher degrees.
- Graduates would be active members ready to serve the society, locally and internationally
- Graduates would be proficient in written, oral and visual communication skills.
- Graduates would be understand the strategic differences between and the varying tactics employed in advertising and are able to apply them within a comprehensive advertising plan.
Graduates would be able to think critically about the economic, social, technological, political, persuasive and ethical factors that affect decision-making within the field of advertising.