BA in International Affairs
The program enables students to achieve, by the time of graduation:
- An ability to acquire a range of intellectual and personal skills appropriate to further study and to a variety of careers.
- An ability to individually take responsibility to apply values to topics within the field of Politics.
- An ability to demonstrate critical analysis and written and oral communication
- An ability to analyze and explain present-day international occurrences
- An ability to identify and link important historical continuities and changes on the International scene.
- An ability to distinguish and understand key characteristics of governmental institutions and procedures
- An ability to evaluate and assess different international, European and domestic legal frameworks
- An ability to express and link practical arguments in a global or international context framework
An ability to participate in negotiations within an international context.