BS in Computer Science
The educational objectives of the Computer Science undergraduate program, a few years after graduation, are as follows:
- Graduates would understand and implement the fundamentals of Computer Science.
- Graduates would design, develop, document, and test effective solutions to various computational challenges with quality focus.
- Graduates are able to analyze and critique real life cases and develop novel solutions pertaining to computing and information science.
- Graduates show applied and diverse skills in various domains to meet certification requirements so as to improve their competitiveness in the ever-changing market.
- Graduates display proficiency in applying professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Graduates show team dynamics and are effective members of their workplace and society.
- Graduates prove to be ethical and responsible members of the computing profession and society, and become individuals of the highest integrity.
- Graduates exhibit professional development and lifelong learning ability.