BS in ICT
The educational objectives of the Information and Communications Technology undergraduate program, a few years after graduation, are as follows:
- Graduates would implement and apply the three fundamentals facets of ICT: Cybersecurity and ethical hacking, digital forensics, and system administration.
- Graduates would use the appropriate information technology services to better serve the community needs.
- Graduates exhibit long life learning and show competencies that ensure IT business continuity and recovery plans.
- Graduates utilize the information in accordance with ethics of academic honesty.
- Graduates display proficiency in evaluating the quality, accuracy, timeliness and usefulness of information.
- Graduates show team dynamics, pleasant behavior, and effective aptitude in their workplace and society.