BS in ICT
Upon graduation, graduates will be able to:
- Manage and maintain and expand computer system hardware.
- Manage and administer the physical connectivity of networks (intranet, internet, LAN, MAN, WAN).
- Conduct and monitor network traffic.
- Troubleshoot network security problem.
- Perform network and web penetration tests.
- Perform forensic data analysis.
- Perform backup, data and disaster recovery, and sever virtualization.
- Apply intrinsic system administration techniques for IT services.
- Configure and manage multimedia devices, VOIP, tele/video conferencing applications.