BS in Management with concentration in Enterprise Project Management
In addition to the business outcomes articulated in the general Business Management degree, the Enterprise Project Management emphasis is designed to meet the following outcomes:
- The ability to assist organizations in defining and selecting a portfolio of projects in support of organizational strategy.
- The ability to select and prioritize business investments through the use of balanced score cards
- Developing effective project plans encompassing scope, schedule, cost, quality, stakeholders, risk, communications, human resources, and procurement plans.
- The ability to manage and control the efficient and effective delivery of projects.
- Managing the benefits of investments throughout the life cycle of such investments.
- The ability to use proven project management methods and techniques to effectively manage the success of projects.
- Designing organizational project management structures and governance.